Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Tell me that was left over Snapple!

I drove through town to pick up my team mate...we met at the gas station near her house where there is a starbucks. I parked the car so I could load her bike while Deb ran in to get her coffee. Right before Deb left to get her coffee I felt something warm and liquidy on my foot....I looked down and saw a bottle that I had tipped over and I don't think it was a bottle of Snapple! I think a local homeless person had used it as a toilet and NOW it was on my foot!

I freaked out of course and immediately grabbed a bottle of water that I had for my ride and poured it on my foot. I am the biggest germ-o-phob and the not knowing was worse for me then the knowing for sure! I was so grossed out the whole rest of the day.

This is not the first time that I have seen some strange things in that neighborhood...just a few weeks prior my friend Christine and I had driven to where Deb lives to pick her up for our first team ride and we witnessed a homeless lady using an Audi as a bathroom!

The things that one sees early in the morning when getting ready to go enjoy nature! :)

No comments: